Spring Awakening

Spring Awakening
Our Journey Begins

Saturday 24 July 2010

Audition Day

Hi Everyone - my name is Adam Myers and I am directing and producing the show.

Spring Awakening has been on my 'must do' list since I saw it in its early days in New York. When the rights became available, I jumped at the chance to produce this show - but realistically never thought I would find the talent to pull it off.

Thursday 22nd July was audition day !!!

How wrong I was !

We had a fantastic group of actor/singers show up for the auditions, and I was massively spoiled for choice. I always said that I wanted actors that could cope with the rock/pop/folk score of the show, and I was extremely impressed with everyone who auditioned - Everyone was great.

We have an amazing cast - many who you will start to get to know, and hear from over the course of rehearsals - keep checking back for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment